Monday 5 December 2011

Creating the Animation

Now it was time to create the animation. The first this I did was scan in my sketched of how I wanted the animation to look, then looking at those designs more closely I added more detail and altered them to how I though was necessary, However in doing this I managed to get myself lost amongst the midst of design, Spending what must have been no less than a couple of hours on each slide making it perfect when in actual fact that’s not what’s seen as "Important" So I managed to waste allot of time creating the first two slides in complete 3D as well as a train that would have been way to complicated to even continue throughout the rest of the animation, in realizing this I decided to scrap the whole thing and start again with a very basic design and very basic train however as I got further into this I again went off track spending much more time than needed creating an "Eifel Tower" Completely un-necessary however visually immaculate.

No comments:

Post a Comment